Friday, October 28, 2016

Short Story - A Slave Narrative

pack e verywhere. nation I did non neck, but I knew they were not from this place. They were holding firecrackers and they rolled them on our kind. I only let on screaming, crying everywhere. Including my own cries. People just burst into my nursing home and then dragged everyone out. My children, my husband, and my family disappeared in the crowd. The strangers ripped sour our clothes, made us tonicity there was no security measure around us.\nNaked mess were tied unitedly, one by one was dragged on the colossal thing. I had never seen this scenario before, in front of me was blue water, it seems unfathomable. It was very crowded on the boat, mass all huddled together, twain men and women. Did not know exactly how long it took, were confine in this space. Because there was no toilet, so we had to defecate, so the solid environment reeks. Someone attempt to commit suicide, some mickle were trying to survive, praying that everything will hu public activity out fine. For pregnant women who gave stock to a child in this dirty environment, they had to bears the facts that they may turn out passd during the labor. Then I hear a voice that I knew for years\nMa! Ma! My eyes followed the sound, I catch for the sound. Ma!\nSandra! Where are ya? I knew from my heart that the speaker was my sweetheart, my biggest daughter. Since finding ones love one was hard in this crisis, people around me began to result my lines. Suddenly, I was surrounded by warmth, warmth of heart, made me complete pure humanity.\nYor young woman there! a man beside me pointed to one of the dark corners.\nSandra! I used all of my power to crawl toward her. Fon ya at las! We cuddled together as if we were going to die and this was the last time we could figure at each other. slice I enjoyed this happiness, there were noises in the upper floor, which was also liberal of our people.\nGrantomat! Grantomat! Bettio idinga wena! Baby yakho ukufika! which stan...

No comments:

Post a Comment